Kubota sunset

/ Kubota sunset #11  
I’ve always believed the more you mow the more the grass grows. Can’t prove it but I can feel it!

MoKelly
It's true. I've proven it many times. Mow just my lawn and leave the rest to do what it wants and in a week the lawn needs mowed again and the rest still looks the same. Go another week and the same. Finally I have time to mow everything and we start all over. I've considered not mowing the lawn but I can't stand taller grass in places.

/ Kubota sunset #12  
10 mile views? Here's a shot I took back in January through my dining room window...those mountains in the distance are 50 miles northwest of my house. And there's an informational kiosk on a mountain near here that proclaims that the view from there is 225 miles.
View attachment 705672

Check the smoke reports before heading west...California is on fire again and right now, even though I'm 200+ miles east of the fires, the smoke is thick around here and visibility is low - plus it's hard to breathe. Official high per the National Weather Service today was 107 degrees...but yes, only 6% humidity so the evaporative cooler is working well!
Alrighty then! 50 mile views it is. Around here you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a useless 125’ tall tulip poplar. Lol
Im going to Rocky Mountain National Park.

/ Kubota sunset #13  
Off the porch - across my lake. My Kubota sunset ..............

IMG_0040.jpeg

/ Kubota sunset #15  
Nice photos, but no tractor in the shot, so I'm going to have to dock you each 5 points :ROFLMAO:

/ Kubota sunset #16  
dstig1 - now that I reflect - that's an area where I've taken my tractor only once. Used the chipper to chip the limbs off some big bush I thinned. It was the Kubota with my Wallenstein. It's the only time I've ever blocked the tractor rear tires. Too much further to the right, in that picture, and you would be mucking around in my lake.