Kubota tractor L3250 overheating

/ Kubota tractor L3250 overheating #11  
Hi team,
I have a kubota tractor L3250, i’m having overheating issue with it,i have changed water pump, head jasket and thermostat with original parts from kubota dealer. Team any idea you can added so i can solve this issue.
When I owned a tractor dealership (not Kubota) a person brought in a small Kubota with this problem. He had been to dealership but not repaired. I followed up and found out the tractor had a scalded cylinder wall. Only way to repair was with cylinder re-bore. Kubota does not have sleeves and apparently this happens sometimes, especially on smaller under powered models

/ Kubota tractor L3250 overheating
When I owned a tractor dealership (not Kubota) a person brought in a small Kubota with this problem. He had been to dealership but not repaired. I followed up and found out the tractor had a scalded cylinder wall. Only way to repair was with cylinder re-bore. Kubota does not have sleeves and apparently this happens sometimes, especially on smaller under powered models
I don’t want to think about your idea even, it’s killing me, re-bore will coast me.

/ Kubota tractor L3250 overheating #13  
I concur with checking/testing items mentioned already but that means checking and testing,not necessarily replacing unless called for. Something that hasn't been mentioned yet is possibility of warped or cracked head or block. I don't like the looks of rust stain pattern on block surface around front cylinder. It also appears water got into front cylinder. Were both deck surfaces professionally checked at time of gasket replacement? Did a trusted professional see everything while is was apart? If the answer is no I highly recommend you show that picture to the best mechanic and/or machinist you know of. Water reaching combustion chamber can have catastrophic consequences ,especially when combined with overheating.

/ Kubota tractor L3250 overheating #14  
I don’t want to think about your idea even, it’s killing me, re-bore will coast me.
I agree on the re-bore...if it happened to be mine and I eliminated all other possibilities I would take head off and look for damage. It might be possible to re hone the cylinder and replace rings. Worth a shot....Other way would be radiator shop find you a much higher flow radiator which would also be expensive.

/ Kubota tractor L3250 overheating #15  
Also, blow from the backside with a wand. To check how clean it is, put a light on the back side and see if the light shows through.
I have an L3450 and L2550. They have pusher fans. I have to blow from the front to clear debris. OP probably has the same setup.

Also, the 3450 does have liners/sleeves. Could be the 3250 does too.