Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case #11  
for as small as your tractor's ft axle capacity, you could always use full syn 75/90 hypoid gear oil. Mobile & Vavoline have good ones.... now for your tranny & hyd, if it's hst, i'd stay w/K udt2 or above above, etc.

the syn 75/90 for ft axle will give you added benefit esp @ your location over conventional 80/90, & ensure the axle vent is working...regards

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case #12  
I use GL5 gear oil in both my M's front axles, always have and it gets cold here and it's a non issue. I use it because it absorbs the shock load better than the thinner UDT or SUDT.

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case
for as small as your tractor's ft axle capacity, you could always use full syn 75/90 hypoid gear oil. Mobile & Vavoline have good ones.... now for your tranny & hyd, if it's hst, i'd stay w/K udt2 or above above, etc.

the syn 75/90 for ft axle will give you added benefit esp @ your location over conventional 80/90, & ensure the axle vent is working...regards
Yes I have 3 QTs of Valvonline synth 75-90 already on hand so just need to source an additional gallon of it to do the service.

I use GL5 gear oil in both my M's front axles, always have and it gets cold here and it's a non issue. I use it because it absorbs the shock load better than the thinner UDT or SUDT.
It gets really cold here but I use my trucks with 75-90/140 in them more in the cold Without issue. So I think it should be fine.

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case #15  
sounds you're on top of it, that's what i'd use.

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case #16  
I lost 4wd front wheel bearings using fluids rather than gear oil on a new tractor doing heavy work. Installed gear oil and haven't looked back.

The brand of tractor having the problem recommended fluid at the time of mfgr.....2007. In 2016 I bought another, smaller tractor of the same brand and gear oil was in the Operators Manual AND MOLDED INTO THE FRONT AXLE FILL PLUG was 90w......questions??????

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case #17  
I'm going with synthetic gear oil in mine, and I'm in a colder region.

Also, 3 quarts sounds low to me? Mine's almost 2 gallons.

I'm going with synthetic gear oil in mine, and I'm in a colder region.

Also, 3 quarts sounds low to me? Mine's almost 2 gallons.
I have 3 QTs on hand so I only need 4 more QTs Was my comment. Mine take 7 QTs.

/ Kubota UDT or gear lube for front axle case #20  
I use Mobile 1 75/90 syn in my front axle on my L3540HSTC and my B7100DT. I use SUDT2 in both transmissions.