Kubota user/owner manuals - worth the price?

/ Kubota user/owner manuals - worth the price?
As far as I can tell the Canadian version is for the L47 TLB? I am looking to find the RPM range in the short term that this L48 motor should run at for optimal torque/performance.

/ Kubota user/owner manuals - worth the price? #12  
I recommend buying both the Work Shop Manual AND the Parts Manual. The Parts Manual will give you much better detailed blow-up drawings of any part whereas the WSM tells you how to diagnose a problem, and make the repair if you're so inclined.

Rarely do I make repairs on my tractor although I am a s killed auto mechanic. The key to owning the manuals is not only to help you make the repair but more importantly to diagnose it. That in itself may save you major bucks it you have your repairs done at a shop.

I've made it a practice to purchase factory issued WSM's and Parts Catalogs when available of every new piece of equipment, i.e. cars, trucks, mowers, and tractors. If/when you decide to sell them, you'll easily recover your initial cost, and more, from savvy buyers.

/ Kubota user/owner manuals - worth the price? #13  
MX5400 not listed in Canadian link.

/ Kubota user/owner manuals - worth the price? #14  
I recommend buying both the Work Shop Manual AND the Parts Manual. The Parts Manual will give you much better detailed blow-up drawings of any part whereas the WSM tells you how to diagnose a problem, and make the repair if you're so inclined.

Rarely do I make repairs on my tractor although I am a s killed auto mechanic. The key to owning the manuals is not only to help you make the repair but more importantly to diagnose it. That in itself may save you major bucks it you have your repairs done at a shop.

I've made it a practice to purchase factory issued WSM's and Parts Catalogs when available of every new piece of equipment, i.e. cars, trucks, mowers, and tractors. If/when you decide to sell them, you'll easily recover your initial cost, and more, from savvy buyers.
If you create an account on Messicks you can access the online parts manuals, way helpful.

/ Kubota user/owner manuals - worth the price? #15  
They're more like the old-school car manuals that actually contain the maintenance schedule and most of the basic maintenance procedures.

I've had my L3560 for a few years now and I still use the operator's manual not only for the basic maintenance procedures, but also how to operate some of the features I rarely use (e.g. getting into some of the electronic dash controls). The manual for the tractor's loader was also very useful since they have the lifting capability graphs (weight vs. lift height, breakout/rollback force per lift height) as well as some useful operating technique pointers for the loader.

So yes, very worth the money in my opinion ....for both new operators as well as experienced operators that may operate multiple machines or occasionally need to use features of the equipment outside of what is routinely used. They're not a replacement for thinking, but they're also far more than just warnings to reduce company liability (unlike some other manuals I've seen).