Kubota vs. LS

/ Kubota vs. LS
I've got two cousins into older tractors. One just got a 5020 and the other a 4020. I can't wait to drive the 5020. And I have looked at 3020's but they are just too big. All I'm going to be doing is road maintenance and light dirt work. One of the nice sub compacts would work just fine. And I've really looked hard at the XJ2025 and the B series. But I think I'd be happier with the next size up.

/ Kubota vs. LS #12  
I'm leaning toward the L2501. In my younger days I had hundreds of hours on JD 3020's and 5020's but totally out of the tractor business since. And it has changed. The local LS dealer and one Kubota dealer has taken the time to help educate me on the current tractor world. I like the LS line but I'll be 500 miles away from them. And I see way more Kubota's doing light commercial work than anything.
And no, I don't plan on selling it in the near future but if I decide I need something else used Kubota's sure seem to bring a premium.
But next week I'll be testing out both brands. Going to be fun and interesting.
As papa stated buy a big enough tractor the first time.I fully agree with him.My first tractor purchase was a 28 hp massey 1240 compact 4X4 with loader great tractor but not big enough for my needs.Then bought a open station 2008 Kioti DK40 se loader with gear drive.Finally ended up with a 2012 Kioti Dk40 hydro with cab.Should have bought the cab tractor to start with but was trying to be cheap.Good luck on your choice.