Kubota wheel and loader nut torque.

/ Kubota wheel and loader nut torque. #31  
Why don't you do like I did and Google ZT Lug Nuts. I don't think you will find a reference to a Zero Turn Mower.

I just did that and the search results were more generic lug nuts but several did mention lawnmowers. While ZT could have multiple meanings I’d bet money the poster in question meant zero turn.

/ Kubota wheel and loader nut torque. #32  
I just did that and the search results were more generic lug nuts but several did mention lawnmowers. While ZT could have multiple meanings I’d bet money the poster in question meant zero turn.

/ Kubota wheel and loader nut torque. #33  
Recently just repacked bearings and new tires on airstream tri-axle. BIL had given me a case of torque sticks a few years ago but old torque wrench habits are hard to change. Used the 100ftlb torque stick on 36 nuts. Rechecked with torque wrench surprising accurate. The torque sticks instructions had information on calibration and use. Should have torqued to 80 or 90 then 100 using different sticks. Never use for loosing nuts. Confidence in using them to check tractor lug nuts.

See mis handling of torque wrenches in auto, truck, tractor shops. Not returning to zero when storing, not in case or ever checked for calibration. In my industry everything had specifications, checked and torque wrenches were carefully handled.

Yep I’m the white haired old guy at the rest stop parking lot checking torque and hub temps on camper or equipment trailers. Check torque several times after new assembly. Hub temp most every time.

Lug nuts and spark plugs are probably the most over torqued of all threaded fasteners.

/ Kubota wheel and loader nut torque. #34  
Excuse my ignorance but what are ZT lugs... I mean yes, zero tolerance but where are they thanks?
I got those torque sticks, I'm ready to try.
Zero Turn mower. Sorry about the initialism.