eBay/Craigslist Kubota's on eBay

/ Kubota's on eBay #1  

Cowboy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Agri-Power-7000,Case 580-SE, Case 480-LL, Ford Golden Jubilee/ Miller 8' Offset Plow,Woods 15' Brush Mower,Rhino 5' Brush Mower,Vasser Digger, Case BackHoe, Case Loader's, Roadmaster 6' Box Blade...
Kubota\'s on eBay

I noticed today that, there are several Kubota's for sale on eBay. http://pages.ebay.com/index.html
or, www.ebay.com

Also various other brand's and attachments, along with shop manuals etc.

Cowboy
Orange keeps all others turning green or blue in the face /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Cowboy on 7/6/00 10:52 PM.</FONT></P>

/ Kubota's on eBay
Re: Kubota\'s on eBay

gezzzz....

If I purchase a blue tractor. How will I ever explain, that last comment? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Cowboy
(coin in hand...heads....N.H., tales...Kubo) ????

/ Kubota's on eBay #3  

Cowboy,

For awhile I used the tagline "without BLUE the world would be too Orange!"

I looked at those Kubota's on ebay, the one without a hood was really "pretty"! It's OK if you buy BLUE, besides "heads" dominates "tails" every time, right!?! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I'm leaving for Ohio for a motorcycle swap meet this afternoon for a few days, so you other Blue boys out there need to keep a tighter grip on the Orange and Green guys...OK! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I'm not that much into it, just going to help my brother and Dad. Brother's got a '58 Harley with sidecar and a bunch of parts that we're going to try and sell there. It's for bikes and parts '65 and older.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Kubota's on eBay #4  

Naah Cowboy,

You looked at Kioti before NH. You will come around and get a Kubota, too. Just go look at the dealers shop. See if it is doing make readies or repairs. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif