KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
Sorry guys just wanted to share our good fortune! today 10/5/2004 marks 41 years that me and my lovely bride have been together. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif life has been good!

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #2  
Good for you Frank.

I've been married for 35 years. 'Course that's with two different wives.

Does that count?
-Terry

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #3  
Congratulations Frank! And best wishes to the wife too! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

We've been together for just over 33 years, and I wouldn't have it any other way (regardless of what I might say in other threads! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif).

It never ceases to amaze me that when we mention how long we've been married, people seem to get this shocked look on their faces, like we're some kind of nuts or something.

The way I see it, we should be the ones with the weird looks on OUR faces because of the reactions those other people have. Isn't this the way it's supposed to be? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think so! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do you folks have special plans? Whatever you're doing, or not doing, enjoy your time together, and here's wishing you many more years together! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #4  
Congratulations, Frank. You and your wife have about a year and a half on me and my wife. Don't know what we'd do without'em, huh?

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Don't know what we'd do without'em, huh? )</font>

you got that right bird! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif like i say we have been married for 41 and i have been trying to get rid of her for 40, SHE JUST WON'T LEAVE. u know i jest!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( marks 41 years that me and my lovely bride have been together. )</font>

Congratulations!!!! You've been together longer than I've been alive /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif!!!!!! Kudos to you for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Gerard

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #7  
Congratulations. Been 24 for us (25 is this coming February) and still going strong. Mebbe after another 25 I'll start evaluating if I need a change.

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #8  
Forgot to mention that I've been married 14 years as of this past September. Nice numbers. Gerard

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #9  
Congratulations and many more to you! My wife and I just celebrated our 19th last Tuesday. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ KUDOS FOR ME AND THE WIFE #10  
Congrats Frank, Hope the next 40 is as fun as the first 41 years.