L Series questions

/ L Series questions #31  
Thanks heaps Mike from MI, but Kubota have the US Kubota site locked for some webpages. When I attempt to go to navigate to some pages such as the Illustrated Parts List on the US site it comes up with "Access in only US Market" AND if I try to go to the "Purchase Manuals" it brings up a notice that says Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. My local Kubota dealer should have a manual, I'm just hoping that it doesn't cost too much. All the best, Jon

/ L Series questions #32  
If my dealer doesn't have a manual or it's dearer than the online one, I'll go with the $100 AUD manual online. Jon

/ L Series questions #33  
There have been links to PDFs of many Kubota manuals posted over the years on here. Kubotabooks.com might be where I got mine.

/ L Series questions #34  
Thanks Fallon, I went to the Kubotabooks website but unfortunately, the Manuals are for older models in the L Series, the nearest I can find is the Parts Manual for the L4610DT_HST which I guess would be somewhere near the same as the L4600DT. There are no workshop manuals for the L4600DT and no workshop manuals for the LA714 Loader. It was worth a shot though, I really appreciate your help. Jon