L30 series remote valves - Is detent available?

/ L30 series remote valves - Is detent available? #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
Hello, would like to add some spring detent remotes like all the ag tractors I've ever used have. It is basicly a spring return like the normal kubota valve until you pull farther and it locks in position.

Running things like wood splitters it means you don't have to tie the valve on.

Is this available? All I see in my literature is a spring return and a float valve.

Ken

/ L30 series remote valves - Is detent available? #2  
Spring return and float are the only two types I found when I was planning on my purchase of an L3130.

Vernon

/ L30 series remote valves - Is detent available? #3  
A valve with float detent is what you are looking for, when pushed all the way down it will lock and allow constant flow. When adding a valve to the tractor you would need to let your dealer know what job you are wanting to do so that you will get the correct valve.

/ L30 series remote valves - Is detent available? #4  
Detent valves are available for the L series remote valves. I ordered two spring return and one detent. The detent was about $40 more.
HTH
Leroy

/ L30 series remote valves - Is detent available?
Typically a float detent causes both sides of the implement cylinder to be connected to the sump so the cylinder is free to extend and retract without resistance.

Can you confirm the Kubota float detent is actually just a regular detent valve that gives flow at the remote?

Ken

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A valve with float detent is what you are looking for, when pushed all the way down it will lock and allow constant flow. When adding a valve to the tractor you would need to let your dealer know what job you are wanting to do so that you will get the correct valve. )</font>