Price Check L3000DT

/ L3000DT #1  

Number15

Gold Member
Tractor
AC 7600 TTR, Branson 5520CH, Grasshopper 928D2
I have a L3000DT with 2400 hours and no fel. Otherwise I have all maintenance records and it is in average to good shape.

I want to sell it and have no idea what I should ask for it. Looking for pricing help

/ L3000DT
crikets
do I need pictures or something?

/ L3000DT #3  
Maybe.

Have you tried search on sites like TractorHouse or something similar to get an idea of the price these tractors are running there?

/ L3000DT #4  
Much depends on your selling area. Prices are higher when tractors are scarce in a particular range of horsepower. Accessories also add to value. Yours? No FEL, no cab, no implements, no pictures, and high hours. Not to mention the antiquated live PTO.

Your market is going to be pretty small. Your asking price will have to take everything into consideration. Just a guess; I'd say $4-5k but I haven't seen it. Nor would I want to by your description. Come on man, sell it! :giggle:

/ L3000DT #5  
Much depends on your selling area. Prices are higher when tractors are scarce in a particular range of horsepower. Accessories also add to value. Yours? No FEL, no cab, no implements, no pictures, and high hours. Not to mention the antiquated live PTO.

Your market is going to be pretty small. Your asking price will have to take everything into consideration. Just a guess; I'd say $4-5k but I haven't seen it. Nor would I want to by your description. Come on man, sell it! :giggle:
Live PTO is antiquated now? What replaced it?

/ L3000DT #7  
Sorry, thought they were the same.

FWIW my L4300DT, which is from the same series as the L3000, has independent PTO. Didn't know the L3000 was different.