L3130 Pedal Spongy in LOW range

/ L3130 Pedal Spongy in LOW range #1  

Tractor Dr.

I have 18 hours on my new L3130 and am noticing a spongy pedal in low. In other words the tractor constantly catches up to the position of the pedal. The problem isn't really bad but is certainly noticeable compared to the other ranges. In M and H the tractor responds very well to pedal position. But in L it gets a little squirrely like there may be trapped air in the system causing the slight lag. This doesn't happen in any other ranges, just low. My old tractor was a B7800 and it didn't do this, the pedal was responsive in all ranges.

Any clues?

/ L3130 Pedal Spongy in LOW range #2  
I've not seen or heard of that condition and it is not right and be be leading up to more. I'd have thought a problem like this would start out from the high range side not the low.

/ L3130 Pedal Spongy in LOW range
When I first brought the machine home this problem was EXTREMELY bad in the first 1/2 hour of operation. It got much better after that but Low never cleared up as good as the other ranges. This morning I put a couple hours on the tractor in low range doing some experimenting. When I'm full pedal forward then change quick to reverse, the tractor is still moving forward a little by the time I obtain full pedal rearward. The tractor will then stop, and begin to operate in reverse, and eventually reach full speed in reverse.

Any other Grand L 30 Series owners experience this?