Price Check L3130 Price

/ L3130 Price #1  

GlenCrawford

<font color="black"> </font> First of all I would like to thank all of you for the useful information I have been able to gather while visiting this site. I am in the final stages of purchasing a tractor and after careful consideration, and a good amount of research on this site, I have settled on a Kubota L3130 HST/R4 Industrial tires. The following attachments have been added - quick detach LA723 loader, 84" back grader blade. I have 13 mostly wooded acres with a 700' paved driveway that has a fairly steep grade. I plan on using the tractor to snowplow the driveway and to landscape. This will include clearing alot of downed trees and stumps along with alot of grading. I live in New Jersey. So far the lowest price I have received from a dealer is 19,340. Does this sound like a fair price? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

/ L3130 Price #2  
welcome to the forum. that does not sound like a bad price. pretty good in fact.

/ L3130 Price #4  
The price is good. I've seen lower in my area, but not from the Northeast. Seems prices are a bit higher there. For comparison, I paid $19,200 for my L3130 HST, R4's, LA723 FEL, 72" Bush Hog SBX Box Blade, 5' Bush Hog SQ600 Rotary Cutter, and 50 mile delivery.

Is the LA723 bucket the quick detach or is it the loader? I thought all loaders were "quick" detach. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ L3130 Price
Thanks for the info. I made the deal today and the tractor should arrive next Wednesday. You are correct regarding the bucket being QA.

/ L3130 Price #6  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just so you'll know - I'd most likely never remove the loader from mine. And if I did, I'm fairly positive there wouldn't be anything quick about it! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Shoot, I haven't even got around to pulling the cutter off and hooking up the box blade. With all the weeds growing out of the box blade the wife thinks it's the worlds most expensive flower pot. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif