Backhoe L3800 Hydraulic line design problem

/ L3800 Hydraulic line design problem #1  

DB Pilot

Gold Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 65A, L3800 Kubota, BX2200 Kubota
When I purchased my L3800 I also got a backhoe with it. Subframe installed by my dealer. The hydraulic connection for the backhoe is installed on the right rear side of the tractor. The Problem is with the Backhoe off and hose connected to recirculate, when using 3pt. implements the upper lifting arm and lynch pin, when in the down position, touch and lightly crimp the Hydraulic hose. It has been a few years but, now I have a hydraulic leak. :thumbdown:

Anybody else experienced this problem and how did you re-position the line?

/ L3800 Hydraulic line design problem #2  
I have the same set up as you (L3700SU and BH77) and put a 45 elbow at the female connector which allowed it to turn up and toward the fender slightly and this got the hose away from the lift arm.

/ L3800 Hydraulic line design problem
Thanks Sammy3700. If I can figure out how to post pictures again I will show my idea. Everything now is pulled apart and I need the weekend to reconnect. I had not thought about the 45 elbow but that may be how I go. :thumbsup: I have figured a way to turn the L-shaped holder 90 degrees and that moves the line a good inch to the right and clear of the lifting arm. But it will take longer to set up than getting the 45. :confused3:

/ L3800 Hydraulic line design problem
IMG_0011.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0013.JPG. Hope these images show the new setup. :thumbsup: All is working now and clear of lifting link. Sorry about the last pics. The first pic shows what I built and remounted on the tractor.

Last edited: