L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions?

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions? #1  

mike69440

Elite Member
Tractor
1984 Kubota B7200D (Sold 2015,) 2005 L39 Kubota, 2006 RTV 900 1997 Komatsu PC75UU2E w/ Thumb & Blade, 2013 Mahindra Max28XL Shuttle
Well after 11 years of hard use I can accept that a few breakdowns are going to happen.

The swing circuit on by Backhoe is almost totally failed.

No Oil leaks and the cylinders themselves seem okay.

There is a hissing rattle sound coming from the control valve. The swing struggles to move, having more difficultly swinging to the right , from the operator seat position.

On a slope the BH swings downhill, in fact on level ground, I can force some side relaxation by hand.

Other functions seem fine , except the swing.

I've ordered a bunch of JIC Caps and plugs, so when I pull the valve assembly, , I'll try to minimize loss of that fresh expensive royal purple hydraulic oil.

Before I pull off hoses i'll do my best to mark and photograph everything.

If anyone can PM me service instructions, schematics , etc I'd be grateful.

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions? #2  
I expect it would be very similar to a BL4690 to suit a range of tractors up to an L4610, another to look at could be a bt820 from a B26 or a BH90, all have parts blow ups at kubotabooks.com (including valve bodies)

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions? #3  
The BX25 WSM at the same pages also includes the service manual for the hoe, it would be very similar I expect, has valve diagrams etc., while yours will run different pressures and could have a few discrepancies, I think you will get enough out of it to work it out.

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions? #4  
Can you go over in more detail the exact issue(s) you are having? I've had some issues with my L39 and now with my L45 backhoe. Maybe our experiences are similar?

If you are interested, I still have the FSM from my L39 I don't own any more. Shoot me a PM with an offer and I'll sell it to ya.

ac

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions? #5  
I made the mistake of buying a second full copy of the WSM for my l39. PM me if your interested. I've only 400 hours and have had no problems with my L39tlb

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions? #6  
Have you checked the relief valve? Might be the only thing wrong.

/ L39 TLB BH1000 Control Valve Schematic, Service instructions?
Have you checked the relief valve? Might be the only thing wrong.

Waiting to get the caps an plugs. The swing pump relief is not located at the valve cluster , but separate.