L3C19-T Oil Capacity?

/ L3C19-T Oil Capacity? #1  

Username Taken

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST
As in, what is it? :confused3:

I looked for it online and ran into a brick wall. Well, that's not entirely correct. I found a site that lists all of the engine's capacities.

In Korean............. And all I know about Korean is I love Bulgogi and don't mess with the Tiger Division. :confused2:

Also, do any of you know if LS allows you to use any CK rated oil in the L3C19? Depending on the ambient temperature chart, of course. I use 5W-40 Synthetic in my Cummins. Absolutely love it.

Thanks in advance

/ L3C19-T Oil Capacity? #2  
Owners manual states: (owners manuals are available on rcotractor dot com by the way)

"Use only DPF compatible (CJ-4) oil in your tractor engine." Current is CK-4 which supersedes CJ-4. I just use Rotella in everything and don't worry about it. New spec engine oils are backward compatible.

1.3 gallons.

/ L3C19-T Oil Capacity?
Owners manual states: (owners manuals are available on rcotractor dot com by the way)

"Use only DPF compatible (CJ-4) oil in your tractor engine." Current is CK-4 which supersedes CJ-4. I just use Rotella in everything and don't worry about it. New spec engine oils are backward compatible.

1.3 gallons.

Thanks. I found it and saved it to a bookmark. Read as much as I could stand until I got frustrated trying to wade through the Legalese translated from Korean.

It's bad enough that we have to tolerate Lawyers writing Owners Manuals in our own language, much less the Korean version of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe........ "Don't drive your tractor at wide-open throttle into a tree. Serious bodily injury or death may occur."

No kidding??

/ L3C19-T Oil Capacity? #4  
Thanks. I found it and saved it to a bookmark. Read as much as I could stand until I got frustrated trying to wade through the Legalese translated from Korean.

It's bad enough that we have to tolerate Lawyers writing Owners Manuals in our own language, much less the Korean version of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe........ "Don't drive your tractor at wide-open throttle into a tree. Serious bodily injury or death may occur."

No kidding??

the warnings are mentioned in another thread on here somewhere. I like the ones that say not to wear high heels or baggy pajamas while operating your tractor. I don't know about you, but I don't dress like the 'people of walmart' when I'm working in the yard ;) :laughing: