L4740 stalled this afternoon

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #31  
Kubota sells a drop in plastic mesh strainer for the fuel filler. Think they are like 5 buck each. Used to come in all of them but not now.

I put Power Service Bio-Kleen in my bulk tank all the time now. Been through the algae scenario and had to replace parts because of it.

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #32  
i also have a l4740 and I have read the owners manual and I have the shop manual for it. I am not aware of any spin on fuel filter on this tractor. I may have missed it but the only fuel filter I know of is the one in the sediment bowl. What do you mean by spin on filter? I"m thinking a canister filter like an engine oil filter. I have not noticed one but will take a look around my

Did not know there is a filter back there. Do you have any more info on it?
Your tractor does not have one there, ignore the fake info.

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #33  
Kubota sells a drop in plastic mesh strainer for the fuel filler. Think they are like 5 buck each. Used to come in all of them but not now.

I put Power Service Bio-Kleen in my bulk tank all the time now. Been through the algae scenario and had to replace parts because of it.
Kubota does not sell a strainer for the fuel filler neck and one was never offered. FAKE INFO

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #34  
Your tractor does not have one there, ignore the fake info.
Not fake. Both mine have a spin on filter as well as a sediment bowl. Maybe I should have not been presumptuous and so I digress.

Of course mine a a lot bigger.

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #35  
Not fake. Both mine have a spin on filter as well as a sediment bowl. Maybe I should have not been presumptuous and so I digress.

Of course mine a a lot bigger.
Your tractor is NOT an L40 series either. You keep spouting off FAKE INFO to people.

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #36  
Northern Tool sells a metal offset funnel with a filter screen mounted in the funnel neck. I think I paid like $20.00 or so. Check them out online and see for yourself. I like mine!

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #37  
Kubota does not sell a strainer for the fuel filler neck and one was never offered. FAKE INFO
Wrong. In the early days, they ALL came with strainer inserts in the filler necks. Kubota quit installing them some years back but they are still available at your dealer. I tossed the invoice or I'd tell you the part number not that you'd believe me anyway.

If I told you the sky was blue, you'd tell me it wasn't

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #38  
Wrong. In the early days, they ALL came with strainer inserts in the filler necks. Kubota quit installing them some years back but they are still available at your dealer. I tossed the invoice or I'd tell you the part number not that you'd believe me anyway.

If I told you the sky was blue, you'd tell me it wasn't
Kubota does not now and has never offered a drop-in strainer for the L 40 series tractor fuel tank filler neck. The reason I do not believe you is that you keep posting nonfactual statements time and time again.

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #39  
Kubota does not now and has never offered a drop-in strainer for the L 40 series tractor fuel tank filler neck. The reason I do not believe you is that you keep posting nonfactual statements time and time again.
I call BS on that. try calling your dealer and asking him.

I see you are in KC. Call Colemans and ask them dummy.

/ L4740 stalled this afternoon #40  
I call BS on that. try calling your dealer and asking him.

I see you are in KC. Call Colemans and ask them dummy.
There is no need for me to call them, I am there for 9 to 11 hours a day Monday through Friday.
Why do you not just admit that you are incorrect?
I am also pretty sure you did not ask about a drop-in fuel tank fill neck screen for an L 40 series tractor when you don't even have one, let alone throw away the receipt.