L6060 Engine Noise Getting Louder

/ L6060 Engine Noise Getting Louder
Well the dealer talked me into having the tractor checked out. They picked it up and gave it a thorough check and even sent a video to Kubota for their feedback. In the end they confirmed what "Like Tractors" said, it is normal. The dealer did not charge me for any of the work they did.

Last edited:
   / L6060 Engine Noise Getting Louder #62  
My MX5200 behaves/sounds exactly like this. I was concerned at first as well, but heard from another MX owner that it was normal engine behavior.

/ L6060 Engine Noise Getting Louder #63  
Well the dealer talked me into having the tractor checked out. They picked it up and gave it a thorough check and even sent a video to Kubota for their feedback. In the end they confirmed what "Like Tractors", it is normal. The dealer did not charge me for any of the work they did.
That was good of your dealer to check it out and not charge you. I appreciate you mentioning that my assessment of the situation is correct, I only speak about a subject if I know my material.

That was good of your dealer to check it out and not charge you. I appreciate you mentioning that my assessment of the situation is correct, I only speak about a subject if I know my material.
I was impressed with the dealer not charging me. He said he had several hours into it and I was expecting to have to argue about the bill, since they convinced me to bring it in. But no arguing required.

I appreciate your input and it's obvious that you know this subject well. Even better than the dealer, since his tech was not aware of the engine changing at 27*C. He eventually found that it was due to an increased fuel flow at that temp. Well, that is what he told me.

I find it difficult to determine if someone offering expert advice (on the internet) is in fact an expert on the subject. I've had lots of so called expert advice from people proclaiming to be knowledgeable on a subject matter only to discover their recommendation to be flawed or just wrong. Not so in your case and thanks again. Even my dealer learned something from you. (y)

/ L6060 Engine Noise Getting Louder #65  
I was impressed with the dealer not charging me. He said he had several hours into it and I was expecting to have to argue about the bill, since they convinced me to bring it in. But no arguing required.

I appreciate your input and it's obvious that you know this subject well. Even better than the dealer, since his tech was not aware of the engine changing at 27*C. He eventually found that it was due to an increased fuel flow at that temp. Well, that is what he told me.

I find it difficult to determine if someone offering expert advice (on the internet) is in fact an expert on the subject. I've had lots of so called expert advice from people proclaiming to be knowledgeable on a subject matter only to discover their recommendation to be flawed or just wrong. Not so in your case and thanks again. Even my dealer learned something from you. (y)
I agree with you about most information in forums on the internet, it is usually similar to what comes out of the north end of a southbound bull. The reason I joined this forum is to check and see if others were having problems with horsepower and engine misfire on Kubota M7060s. I was able to be in contact with several people with the exact problem that I was having.

I have very detailed information on the common rail fuel systems and their issues with that model. Don't get me started on that! I worked with my friendly Kubota dealer and Kubota technical people, the short version of the story is that I now have a Kubota M5-091 in place of my M7060 thanks to my friendly Kubota dealership making it right at their expense.

Being in the business of doing dynamic testing / troubleshooting of diesel powered vehicles does make it pretty easy to speak confidently about this subject.

You have been gracious with your comments about my information.

Thank you.

You are very welcome.