LA723/724 differences?

/ LA723/724 differences? #1  

kuboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
B3200, L5740,
Can someone explain the difference between the 2 loaders other than the curved boom on the LA724. Is that the only one or is there more significant changes?:confused:

/ LA723/724 differences?
:Danybody:D

/ LA723/724 differences? #3  
I think it is just a newer, different year and a higher number and yes the curved boom is of signifcance. Liftncapacities etc I think are the same.

/ LA723/724 differences? #4  
The attachment bracket at the tractor is different, isn't the female component on the loader in the newer one vs on the tractor on the old one.

/ LA723/724 differences?
The attachment bracket at the tractor is different, isn't the female component on the loader in the newer one vs on the tractor on the old one.

Now that you mention that and I look at the picture you are correct. The attachment points are reversed from the 723. Makes for a less bulky frame when the loader is off.:)

/ LA723/724 differences? #6  
Is the LA724 control valve also on the tractor now instead of the loader mount riser?

David Kb7uns

/ LA723/724 differences?
Is the LA724 control valve also on the tractor now instead of the loader mount riser?

David Kb7uns

I believe the valve is on the 40 series tractors now which maybe facilitated changing the loader mounts.