Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515

/ Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515 #1  

BufordBoone

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740 & M7060
Thinking of getting a larger rotary mower for my L5740. Land Pride makes both a 12' and a 15' that my dealer says will work.

Does anyone have any experience, positive or negative, with the Land Pride RC 2512 or RC 2515?

Thanks, in advance.

/ Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515
I'm reminded of the line in the movie: "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?"

/ Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515 #3  
Mr. Boone-saw that you drew a blank on this one so far so I decided to chime in. I have a LP RCR 2510 and it's great. They consider it a light duty and it is one heavy (light duty) machine for sure.
Had mine four years now, purchased new, never a single issue of any kind. Leaves a cut closer to a finish mower than a regular rotary cutter. I grease mine, hook it up and go. Cut about 60 acres twice a year with it.
Just my two cents, I know it's not the model you're looking for. But Land pride makes a good machine, I think you'll be be pleased with either the 12 or the 15.
Good luck!

/ Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515
Thanks, TXCYCLE. I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

I guess there may not be that many of these out there.

/ Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515 #5  
Land Pride makes good products. But I would determine what size to buy based on what you are mowing with it.

/ Land Pride RC 2512 and RC 2515 #6  
I'm also looking for a 15ft batwing.

I had never seen a Land Pride before, but liked how they looked. I don't know that I liked them better than the Woods in the same size. The spindle and blades seemed a bit beefier on the Woods. But, I certainly wouldn't toss it away.

The Woods is $500 more than the comparable LP. Woods has a good reputation for Rotary Mowers around here (Kentucky) for pasture work. I saw a Bush Hog as well, today. It was essentially smooth as underneath. Both the Woods and LP had structural struts built under the pan/cover. I don't know how this affects the cut quality, it at all. IMG_4158.JPGIMG_4160.JPG