Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #1  

07 LMM LTZ

Silver Member
Tractor
L 3940 HSTC
Was wondering if anyone has priced a 66" one recently and if anyone has one and what they think of it? I have been thinking about purchasing one but was trying to get a little input before I pull the trigger. I know they can be a little pricey but I plan on having it for a long time,
Thanks in advance.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #2  
I've got a 52" that I've had for 20 yrs. and it still works great. I've never had a problem with it, and I've used it a lot. Land Pride is expensive, but the products last.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #3  
No, I use a 50", but if I was going to get a bigger one, it would be a Land Pride.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #4  
i have an rtr 1058 and i like it. i dont see why you would not like the 66.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #5  
Was wondering if anyone has priced a 66" one recently and if anyone has one and what they think of it? I have been thinking about purchasing one but was trying to get a little input before I pull the trigger. I know they can be a little pricey but I plan on having it for a long time,
Thanks in advance.

What size tractor are you going to put it on?

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #7  

Land Pride makes a great product. I have a L3940 though my Land Pride tiller was purchased previously when I owned a L2800 and was recommended a RTA15 50. I wish I had one now that was wider. Be curious to find out if the 3940 would handle that RTR15 66" with that width and reverse rotation.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller
Well I went ahead and bought the RTR 1572 the dealer that I bought the tractor from said that it would handle the 72" tiller with no problem I guess I will see when it gets drop off.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #9  
i was like you i was going to get a landpride 3pt tiller as well.when i called my dealer to price them they didnt have a landpride in stock.so i ended up buying a 62in BH tiller for $1875.

/ Landpride RTR15 66" Tiller #10  
I have a RTA 2064 and I think it was about $2800 w zero interest for 3 years.

Works great on my B7800-should fly on my L3940.