Rake Landscape rake guage wheels

/ Landscape rake guage wheels #1  

Chuck47

Tractor
Mahindra Max 24
I'm considering adding guage wheels to my small Mahindra rake. I don't yet know if they have wheels for it. Can anyone tell me if the tine spacing on small (5 ft.) rakes is pretty common among brands? or am I likely to have to make modifications if I buy a brand other than what my rake is. The tine bolts on mine are 2-14" on center. I know I could contact various mfgs. but I Also know somebody on here can tell me the answer much more quickly.

/ Landscape rake guage wheels #2  
I have a older 7' landscape rake with no brand on it. Bought a add on kit from Titan and it fit perfect.
Was a great investment because it keeps the tines from going as deep as they want.
The spacing on these = 2 1/4" as well

/ Landscape rake guage wheels #3  
if there is a wheel kit for a particular rake...there should be mounting holes or bosses for the arms to bolt to...

/ Landscape rake guage wheels #4  
I have a no name rake from Agri Supply. The bolt spacing on mine is 2". I am talking bolt hole centers. I also bought a gauge wheel kit from Titan Attachments. (not to be confused with Titan Implements) The bolt spacing on the wheel kit I bought is 4". It has a hole in the center for one of the tine bolts to recess up into it.

A few notes on the Titan Attachments wheel kit. Mine took 3 orders to get a complete set delivered. Their packing and shipping department fails miserably on these. Even the third set arrived with parts hanging out of the box. It was a miracle it had all the parts. The arms are upside down in their stock photo. Their arms are too short to allow you to back up without the wheels hitting the tines. On the upside the inside diameter of their arms was 2". I cut mine in half and extended them using 2" radius corner steel tube.

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

/ Landscape rake guage wheels #5  
Tractor supply sells gauge wheel kits for $299. Everything Attachments also sells a kit for ~$350.

IMG_1832.JPG