Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please
I am also wondering about the Limb Ninja. Looks like you can get one for $3250 on their website. There is mention of a hydraulic deck lift option that looks pretty nice. Allows changing the angle of the deck from the seat.

I contacted them about the hydraulic tilt option and was given a quote of $850US.

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #12  
I am going over to pick up this model called a TrailBlazer TB-One today. I looked at both this and the Lane Shark and it looks to be a beefed up duplicate (different hing, a "bumper guard" etc) of the original Lane Shark. I got a quote of under $3500 out the door. Messick's has a nice video about the unit here: TrailBlazer TB-One Front Mount Rotary Mower (starting at $3895) - YouTube

Information from the company website, look here: TB-ONE Cutter
Did the $3500 include the hydraulic power pack?

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #13  
Did the $3500 include the hydraulic power pack?

No, I don't think I need it. They didn't have the ability to do the hoses I need at the place I am purchasing it, so I have to wait until Monday/Tuesday to get those made for my needs.

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #14  
any new users? Any insight on competitor cutters? Do any of you know if it's possible to rent a lane shark type of cutter?

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #15  
I am also curious if there are any members who own or have used a Limb Ninja. Any info would be much appreciated.

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #16  
I am also curious if there are any members who own or have used a Limb Ninja. Any info would be much appreciated.
I have one. It seems flimsy, but surprisingly tough. Its simple made and you can get most parts from Napa. I only use it vertical. Its a pain to put on the tractor since all the weight is on one side.

It will chew though anything. It just may take a while.

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #17  
I have one. It seems flimsy, but surprisingly tough. Its simple made and you can get most parts from Napa. I only use it vertical. Its a pain to put on the tractor since all the weight is on one side.

It will chew though anything. It just may take a while.

Did you compare the other two brands (Lane Shark and Trail Blazer) when you made the purchase? Any specific reason you went with the ninja?

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #18  
Did you compare the other two brands (Lane Shark and Trail Blazer) when you made the purchase? Any specific reason you went with the ninja?
It was the one my dealer had. They were selling the lane shark. They said the blades run off the hydraulic pump and the bearings could handle the stress. Not sure if that is true or not. I know the ninja will slowly turn a 4 inch or larger limb into saw dust.

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #19  
I致e used a lane shark quite a bit and it works well, as others have said you have to plumb an extra return line to the tank.

Do not take this as fact, please verify, but I believe the modern ag trail blazer is plumbed with a pressure relief Loop built into onto the mower which should allow you to use just the two standard grapple plugs. This would make it when you stop the mower it would just bypass and not create a bunch of pressure against the valve.

This is the same setup my bush hog sm60 works.

/ Lane Shark Owners - Your Experience Please #20  
Are these cutters safe to use if a tractor does not have a cab?