latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews.
Ford did put a smaller engine in the sport 2 years ago. They offered 2 as seen below.

2022 Ford Bronco Sport/Horsepower
181 to 250 hp

The Bronco Sport rides on the same platform that underpins the compact Escape crossover, and every model has all-wheel drive. A 181-hp, turbocharged 1.5-liter three-cylinder is the base engine, but a 245-hp turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder is also available.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #52  
Spouse and I stopped at or Ford dealership and looked at a used/near new sport today. She liked it.
I have seen good reviews on the sport and for just running around, it might be a good match for you.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #53  
I have seen good reviews on the sport and for just running around, it might be a good match for you.
AWD vehicles are awesome for winter driving on paved roads that are icy or snow packed. Also great traction on wet roads. But not really off road vehicles for rough conditions. We have a Subaru for on road winter driving, and a Jeep and 4x4 truck for actual boondocking.

And snow tires are the best addition to awd or 4wd. 70% of the drivers here use them according to our tire shop.. We have for the past 30 years.
Our street deepsnowII.jpg

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #55  
Wow! You got a lot of snow already Arly! And down here it was in the 80's today!

;)

We are having more grief with our dated element and told our locale dealership to tell us if a sport version with the larger engine shows up. Still must drive one sometime. This is the last honda auto we'll own.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #59  
My daughter sure likes the Bronco Sport.
Looks like a girly “jeep” knock off.

1701298302521.jpeg

I wouldn’t even want to sit in the little one. The bigger one is kinda cool, but I’d rather buy a Gladiator if I was into buying something like that.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #60  
Keep in mind that the Bronco II or whatever it's called is nothing more than a Ford Escape or a Ford mid sized passenger vehicle with different sheet metal on the no frame unibody chassis and they come with the same powertrains too.

The full sized Bronco has it's own unique chassis, a full frame and much better underpinnings more suited to off roading and casual off road driving but rides harder and has way more ground clearance and much better components than the wannabe Bronco II ever hopes to have but that all comes with a price of course and my personal observation is, the Bronco II is fugly whereas the full sized Bronco is marginally not fugly. If you want a II, just buy a AWD Escape or a AWD mid sized Fords. I don't really like any of the new vehicles no matter who builds them today. They all look similar to me except the Jeeps and the full sized Bronco, but the Jeep vehicles seem to have a poor reliability rating that I agree with as at one time I owned a Jeep CJ7 and it was a turd. Drove terrible and spent more time at the dealer than in my garage. Dumped that turd like a hot potato.

I never understood the Jeep attraction, never will and living and farming just north of Toledo. Jeep's are the cult thing there and I bet 95% of them never leave the pavement. It's a wannabe show thing, a status symbol and an expensive thing to boot. Oversized tires, lift kits and gaudy vinyl graphics are the norm. You purchase an inflated priced wannabe Jeep and add thousands of basically useless accessories and never drive it off road or even on gravel.. I don't get it but then it's not my money or my payment book.