Latest grab by auto manufactures

/ Latest grab by auto manufactures #103  
Clickbait with no auto manufacturer quoted

Did you miss the items linked to in the article, or just choose not to look into them? From there, you can go down the rabbit hole to the point of finding a PDF released to GM shareholders, amongst other things.

If need be I'll directly link to these for you, but I'd prefer you just take the time to re-read the article, opening the links they provide.

/ Latest grab by auto manufactures #105  
Yeah, $30/month for heated seats in New Zealand! (Perhaps they only need it one month a year?)

I won't even rent Word or Quicken. I buy 10-year-old install disks secondhand.

Sigh, and I've reached the point where I'm thinking I need a heated steering wheel in my next car. Maybe I can rent it by the day? I only want it when the temps are below zero F.
Go to OPENSource software and get OpenOffice. 100% compatible with all of the M$ products. Works on Windoze or Linux.

Apache OpenOffice Product Description

I can do everything like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and when done, save it in the M$ file format too.

/ Latest grab by auto manufactures #106  
I read that BMW was doing this on a trial basis in Europe. I believe heated seats only, right now. I have an On-Star subscription for my GMC that allows remote start via my cell phone. If I cancel, I lose that feature via cell, but still have the function on the key fob. I don't know if that's how they intend to enforce it going forward or not, but seems somewhat acceptable, since you either would or would not be using be using resources that the company maintains. Heated seats-- a whole other issue. Be ready for a big after-market on that feature.

/ Latest grab by auto manufactures #108  
I thought the same until I had a rental in a cold climate. It’s nice to warm your car up on an extremely cold day. I could take or leave this but the feature I am addicted to is when you don’t have to get the keys out of your pocket to unlock the door. That is an awesome feature!
Remote turn on functions - we call them youngins.

'Round here we don't need need no stinkin' fob to unlock doors. We just don't lock 'em - used to leave the keys in the ignition too so we had a turn dohicky instead of a push button. 🙂🙃😉.

/ Latest grab by auto manufactures #109  
Did you miss the items linked to in the article, or just choose not to look into them? From there, you can go down the rabbit hole to the point of finding a PDF released to GM shareholders, amongst other things.

If need be I'll directly link to these for you, but I'd prefer you just take the time to re-read the article, opening the links they provide.
Mea culpa- no direct quotes but the links TechCrunch article seems robust.

That said, folks will vote with their wallets.

/ Latest grab by auto manufactures #110  
My wife had a car with heated seats. I'd accidentally turn them on in summer and couldn't get them off. It was a very.uncomfortable.experience.
I did the same thing in the middle of summer. I thought I was having a stroke or about to pass another kidney stone, before looking around and embarrassingly to my surprise the heated seats were on high.