Latest News

/ Latest News #1  

bubenberg

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto
The Power Dumpers are now available for sale and physically going into painting and final assembly stage.

I blew my toy allowance with the jerco leaf plow and the lackender baby boomer ll backhoe.

I also spoke to Brent, who makes those need pictures available to us on the internet. He will post these great pictures the minute the final touches (paint job) are accomplished.

Guys, Charlie, Sedgwood and i got to see some shop pictures of a non painted power dumper, what a need invention.

Happy Dumping Guys

/ Latest News #2  
Hans,
Thanks for the update, even though you blew your budget, my guess is that you will have one of those dumpers before long.
PJ

/ Latest News
you are probably right ... but not as a X-mas or Hanukkah gift to myself ... more likely for the mulch season in march 2003 ... as an Easter gift to me only.

/ Latest News #4  
I can see it now, you will have the sides built up for carrying bulk light loads (mulch/leaves) or drop down sides.
PJ

/ Latest News
as promessed that i will follow up, the pictures for the power dumpers will be available tomorrow on pts site. this is per Genny Rose from pt (genny@power-trac.com). now back to scanning my network for the virus that Charlie alerted us about.

BTW this is our first procurement for next years mulch season, just some 3.5 month away.