Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #41  
What insects lay eggs in cloths except for wool moths?
Flies for one, certain kinds of beetles, and plus fly poop that can transmit worms, e.g. hook and pin worms to mention a few.

Hook worm incidence in the US, not including Florida, where it is endemic.
7210280.png

If you don't have flies or worms in your area, certainly a non-issue. Not everyone is so lucky.

All the best,

Peter

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #42  
IMG_0685.png

According to that article it rarely occurs in the US

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #43  
Do people actually iron their tighty whities?
I finally got my wife to stop wasting time trying to fold them. (33 years).

He hardly ever iron anything anymore. Partly improve fabrics and getting things out of the dryer quickly. Partly just lazy and don't care about wrinkles in daily wear. Who am I trying to impress in my sweats or jeans (shorts in summer) and a t-shirt? Will iron suit components, but rarely wear them anymore.

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #44  
It always amazes me how people expect a discussion to just be focused on what THEY think the discussion should be!!
Imagine that in a real conversation with a friend (face to face). "Sorry Bob, we are only discussing the current rainfall. If you want to talk about last week's rainfall, that will have to be another discussion at another time."

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #45  
Imagine that in a real conversation with a friend (face to face). "Sorry Bob, we are only discussing the current rainfall. If you want to talk about last week's rainfall, that will have to be another discussion at another time."
I just learned this, now I know why I have friends. Listening, one of the most important skills.

If you don't have any synthetic clothes, then why would you need a filter?

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #46  
Funny, I bet the majority of houses for as long as I can remember within a 10 mile radius and likely in the entire state have run their brown or gray or black water in the ditch or garden spot. I've never heard of any of the things you people are talking about.

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #47  
View attachment 840031
According to that article it rarely occurs in the US
I might favor the choice of words as "less common than it used to be", rather than "rarely", but yes, less of a problem than it used to be in the US. More here;

Part of the reason that they are less common are public health measures like septic systems, fewer folks going barefoot, better clothes washing, and ironing, and of course effective drugs like ivermectin to treat worms. However, the incidence is rising in the southeastern part of the US, where it was (is?) considered endemic.

However, not uncommon globally in the warmer humid areas of the world. Global incidence is thought to be half to three quarters of a billion people.

All the best,

Peter

/ Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field
   / Laundry Washing Machine Lint Filter & Septic Field #50  
The safety of a properly installed septic systems is for our own protection. Especially in hot and humid climates.
Parasitic worms can cause stunted growth and decreased mental capcity in children if not treated.
This is due to the loss of protein and minerals that the worms consume while attached to your intestines. They multiple very well in the internal enviroment of the intestines.
Ivermectin is very effective and knocks parasitic worms out quickly. Ivermectin is one of the lowest cost drugs with one of the lowest side effects of any drug ever deleveloped.

An anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, and even used for some cancer treatments. Its effectiveness has kept it as the top prescribed drug used for parasitic worms since it was first introduced.

Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Even a new recent use has been found.