Leaky Lines B2920

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #1  

PUSHINDIRT

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2920, BX 24
Hi all,

I was hoping you guy's could provide some insight. I installed my 60" front mount blower a couple of weeks ago, and ever since, my hydraulic lines have been leaking from the remote located in front of the operator's right leg. I have removed the fittings, re-attached, and still drip.... drip.... drip? Any suggestions? I never had a problem with the FEL.:confused:

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #2  
No good suggestions.............. but, perhaps try replacing the o ring in the quick connect? Or..... possibly the quick connects are supplied by a different vendor and the tolerances are slightly different? I'm gonna say o rings first (assuming you are saying the leak is at the quick connect).

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #3  
I have not had this problem with the blower connections. Are they all dripping? Did you try swapping the lines and see if the problem follows a particular hose?

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #4  
I noticed this problem after I took my loader off and put on my quick hitch for winter. I noticed a bunch of drips under the conections. I have not had time yet to clean the quick connects and check into why it is leaking. I am hoping to take a look this weekend, and will post any info I find out.

/ Leaky Lines B2920
I will check the o-rings and swap the lines tomorrow, I'm not sure who makes the hydraulic setup for the blower. It is a Kubota blower and the drips come from both lines. It just seems kind of odd... I'll post after I swap the lines tomorrow! Thanks!!

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #6  
I had a problem with a leaky connection and it was a bad O-ring which was hard to see at first since it was at the top of the female connector but since both of your lines are leaking, the connectors from the snow blower might be a different brand, make, or a slightly different size?

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #7  
It might be an idea to find out where the drip is coming from before the repairs start.:D

/ Leaky Lines B2920 #8  
I don't know if this will help but I had the same problem with my FEL fittings. It didn't get resolved until I used Loktite High Pressure thread sealant. Teflon tape just would not work.