LED aftermarket lights on lawn tractor

/ LED aftermarket lights on lawn tractor #11  
I have the powerflo so I vacuum every time I mow, However, when I clean the areas out near the house (bushes, shrubs, beds) it gets into a wide wind row going around three sides of the house, I have to take only a third of the deck at a time, with many passes. I am looking at a separate vacuum system with a hose.

/ LED aftermarket lights on lawn tractor
I have contemplated also getting the hose kit with the Cyclone rake. I can't recall where, but I read somewhere that the new Husky GT48DXLS has so much ejection force from the deck that you don't need a powerflow unit for a large capacity bagger. I don't know about that, since I have never tried it, but I can vouch that the ejection force on that unit is surprisingly strong.

I have a large gravel driveway area where I do not want to drive the mower on, for the obvious reasons. Instead of a hose bagger, someone suggested using a backpack blower to blow all the leaves off the gravel (and out of the planters) onto the lawn, and then drive the mower/bagger over the leaves on the lawn. I'm going to try that. But it will be Fall before I can report how well it works.

/ LED aftermarket lights on lawn tractor #13  
I have a small hand held blower also and have rented a back packer to clean out around the house, my only complaint is that it blows a lot of the mulch out also, so I think a vac with hose and hand clean will be better at that. The problem is wet leaves tends to stick to the ground (be it cement, pavement, grass, gravel or dirt).