led replacement for h4 headlamp? JD 3720

/ led replacement for h4 headlamp? JD 3720 #11  
Got the OPT7 LED/SMD replacement from Amazon for about $100 for 2; replaces original incadescent exactly; you can see the beam pattern focused on the road where the original was, very nice for these older eyes. Been working fine for almost a year, a lot of help at night.

Tried searching and did not find anything recent, at the rate LED technology is changing i thought i would ask anew.

Been looking at something like :

Amazon.com: OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs w/ Clear Arc-Beam Kit - H4 (9003) - 80w 7,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE - 2 Yr Warranty: Automotive

for more light with less current draw, wondering if anyone has tried these or similar lately- seems like dust/shielding could be an issue, hopefully the light pattern would be ok since it is a reflector housing on a JD 3720

/ led replacement for h4 headlamp? JD 3720
Got the OPT7 LED/SMD replacement from Amazon for about $100 for 2; replaces original incadescent exactly; you can see the beam pattern focused on the road where the original was, very nice for these older eyes. Been working fine for almost a year, a lot of help at night.

Thanks for that update, was that in a vehicle or a tractor? guess it does not really make a difference.

Funny, this thread got no replays for about 40 days , now it has a life.

I changed my settings so now at least i will hopefully know when people have been kind enough to reply, thanks all

/ led replacement for h4 headlamp? JD 3720
Bringing this back from the dead in case someone finds the thread in a search.
I was looking at tiger lights website and noticed they had replacement list units for 3720's
got a pair and it turns out they are for european 3720's which have totally different light units. They mentioned they had replacement bulbs which i had not found on their site so I tried a pair and they work great good even beam pattern and spread.