Buying Advice Left sided brake pedals

/ Left sided brake pedals #11  
The Kubota Grand L L3560 has HST+ (freaking awesome) and left foot split brakes. I have had mine for a few weeks and 30 hours of use and it is a really strong machine with a magical HST system.
Yeah that HST+ is a fine transmission. One of the best in the whole industry.

/ Left sided brake pedals #13  
I have a Massey 1835M Cab with hydrostatic and it has split pedals on the left.

/ Left sided brake pedals #14  
Kubota L series are on the left. 25 hp, 39 hp and 47hp. And split.

/ Left sided brake pedals #15  
I think you mean the 01 series and no the only tractor in the standard L series that has left side split brakes is the L4701.

The standard l series is redesigned fo 2022 to become the l02 series pro switch location and pedal arrangement are some of the changes

/ Left sided brake pedals #16  
The newer Kubota tractors have moved the brake to the left. You'll have to check to see if it's split but it probably is. Check out the L2502 or other members of the "02" series. Note, if you go above 25 horsepower you'll also have a diesel particulate filter and the associated computer stuff.
Is there going to be an L2502? Our dealer said he thought no

/ Left sided brake pedals #17  
I am not trying to rehash an old topic. Everyone is different but my preference is to have split brakes on the left. Anyone know what brands/models have left sided split brakes? I am looking in the 24-35 hp range. My wife has approved a new tractor so I want to move quickly before she changes her mind! Thanks in advance.
LS Tractor, MT2 series with hydro.l to name one. It has a lot of other very desirable features too, priced right, and reliable.