Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on?

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #91  
I find that people that complain about tailgaters, tend to poke along UNDER the speed limit and actually believe they OWN the road.
Nope, not in my case. I always drive about 5 MPH over the posted speed. If someone is tailgating me they are definitely deserving of complaints, and whatever else they get in the process.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #92  
I find that people that complain about tailgaters, tend to poke along UNDER the speed limit and actually believe they OWN the road.
Only partially correct. I complain about some tail-gaters and do sometimes poke along. The speed limit is a "max limit" -- means you are allowed to go slower, not faster.

So.... nothing wrong with a slow-poke. Furthermore, i don't believe i own the road, but do rightly believe that i am allowed to go slower than the limit.

And i don't mind someone close if they are waiting for an opportunity to pass. I even slow down as they start to pass to help out. What i hate is the tail-gater who does not pass when there is an opportunity. That is when i begin slowing down to give them the message to pass.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #93  
When someone tailgates me on our road - which I usually travel at around the speed limit (it's actually not a crime to travel under the speed limit on a country road) - I do slow down sometimes, especially in the evening. I brake for deer, and a tailgater is welcome to eat my trailer hitch if they want but
View attachment 715123
LOL, true tale.
2 stops one short block apart.
I stop for 1st and also the second and get rear ended.
Lady gets out and screams that I damaged her car so I say get out your insurance papers etc but she speed dials the cops instead.
Note I've not moved, nor she.
(she was texting or on her phone)
Lady, you hit me, I did not back into you!
Takes all kinds.
OK, we have 'no fault here' but I'm still PO'd years later just thinking about her attitude.
Note I lost usage of my vehicle while repairs were made so I was the net looser.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #94  
When it comes to 'tailgaters' I often consider DIYing something that'll spray their windshield with mud or something similar.
Hate being able to identify the color of their eyeballs, and I kid U not, seen that all too often.
Just too many that want to be there B4 they left.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #95  

Not at all, I’m usually 10 over and they are on me like a hemorrhoid. Tailgaters will tailgate you no matter the speed, it’s how they drive. They have no sense of stopping distance, or the fact a deer could jump out, and they often have mangled front ends on their cars. Tailgaters believe they own the road and you should get out of their way.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #96  
best solution for tailgater .....

my old bmw has a stick shift.

drop 2 gears and let the clutch out.....

quick slow down with no brake lites.

i'm hoping they hit me.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #97  
My normal solution for tailgaters is simply to increase the distance between me and the vehicle in front of me. Playing games is for kids; and often ends up in "road rage" by both drivers. If I feel they are a hazard I wait until a safe spot, put on my right blinker and pull over.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #98  
best solution for tailgater .....

my old bmw has a stick shift.

drop 2 gears and let the clutch out.....

quick slow down with no brake lites.

i'm hoping they hit me.
I rest my case.

/ Left turn on 2 lane. Stay in R/H lane or L/H to let cars continue on? #100  
I've been rear ended at a high rate of speed. Believe me, you don't want it to happen. It's the biggest reason I don't like tailgaters. For years after it happened I always had one eye on my rearview mirror (which is also not a good habit).