Lets see your Mahindra!

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #241  
Re: Lets see your Mahindra! Another use for a tractor.

My Wife thinks raising your own food is healthy and fun. I think it is expensive and a lot of labor.

Your wife is correct, raising your own food is much healthier and can be a lot of fun..... On the other hand you are right it can be expensive, time and labor intensive..... That is if you are gardening in the traditional fashion of tilling or plowing and cultivating in the spring, and continually weeding and watering.

last year my wife and I researched and form of gardening that upon first glance seemed to be to good to be true, but after reading reviews from 100's of people all over the world we decided to give it a go.

Its called "Back To Eden Gardening" and there are a lot of You-tube videos out there from folks that have tried it. Here is the official site for it: Back To Eden OFFICIAL FILM on Vimeo

This was our first year trying it and the results were amazing. Here in Maine we have had one of the worst drought spring and summers the State has seen in 30 years. Everyone complained about how poorly their crops and gardens produced this year. Our garden however was an overwhelming success, and that was with no plowing, no tilling almost no weeding and even during a drought summer no watering. My wife canned double the amount that she normally does each year, we gave away a whole bunch and I fed my pigs on our excess for days.
We ended up pulling bean, pepper, tomato, squash, melon, and pea plants out of the ground just to stop them from producing any more veggies. And best of all now that we have pulled the plants, the garden is ready for planting in the spring and I don't have to worry about plowing, tilling, cultivation, fertilizing or anything all we need to do is plant our seeds and watch it grow... If the claims are true the bounty of the garden will continue to increase each year with minimal work on my part.

Watch the video and if you still have questions please PM me.

This truly shows that when you do things the way God intended life is so much easier......

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #242  
Now back to tractor pics...

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #243  
Okay, Tractor PICS....

IMG_0533.JPG IMG_1867 (1).JPG

IMG_0915.JPG IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG IMG_0836.JPG

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #245  
Ah 2555...

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #246  
2555 shuttle, I got it in Feb 2016 and I have right around 2015 hours on it.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #249  
2555 shuttle, I got it in Feb 2016 and I have right around 2015 hours on it.

In the photo with the pallets on the forks; is it a one piece design, or one pallet atop the other?

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #250  
Oops... I said 2015 and I meant to say 215 hours

215 hours is a fair amount in a year.
One of our friends have a new 2555. That Snowplow looks a lot like mine except I have snow deflector on the top edge.
I have Cab ENVY.