Lets see your Mahindra!

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #212  
It hadn't been doing much that day, just being used as my wheelbarrow, but I've worked the heck out of it since I've had it, and worked it hard. Just came back from digging out some 24 inch pine stumps, so big that I couldn't lift them out of the hole, with the hoe or the fel. I had to pinch a root with the thumb and work the levers as someone else drove the tractor away from the hole dragging the stump with us. During that outing, I scooped up some pea stone, lifted it too high and dumped a bunch of it on my hood, leaving a hundred or so pock marks on it. I've touched up the 'pocks' so they wont rust, but they look like heck. I've worked this thing too hard in many cases.

But she still is a pretty lady, even with the pock marks..

Yeah, it looks awful shiny for the work you do.

Remember what you said in Post #24?

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...387-weak-loader-curl-possible-solution-3.html

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #213  
Sad to say I haven't done anything for my tractor today, I've even left her out in the cold rain.... But that is only because her new winter home is under construction.....

wet Mahindra.JPG

I hope this doesn't make me a bad owner :confused::confused3:

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #214  
   / Lets see your Mahindra! #215  
WOW
:shocked:

I know you didn't pick that up with your tractor....

Web%20IMG_20150525_105953979.jpg

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #216  
It's only 9 feet long, 4 feet wide and 4 feet thick. I estimated 32000 lbs. Can't your tractor lift something that big? The plan was to dig a hole next to it and roll it in. So much for great plans. That's when the jack hammer came into play.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #217  
Going to make a big pallet when it hatches......

" You load 16 tons and what do you get,
another day older and deeper in debt,
Saint Peter don't call me cause I can't go,
I owe my sole to the company store...."

Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sixteen Tons - YouTube

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #218  
I was clearing rocks out of one of our hay fields this summer with my backhoe. Everything was fine until I found one that I could lift out of the hole. I ended up rocking it to one side of the hole and then used my hand shovel to fill in under the rock, then moved the rock to the other side of the hole and put more dirt under it. I did that several times until I could get the bucket under the edge of it and pushed it out of the hole... then it was a long slow push to the tree line.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #219  
   / Lets see your Mahindra! #220  
I was clearing rocks out of one of our hay fields this summer with my backhoe. Everything was fine until I found one that I could lift out of the hole. I ended up rocking it to one side of the hole and then used my hand shovel to fill in under the rock, then moved the rock to the other side of the hole and put more dirt under it. I did that several times until I could get the bucket under the edge of it and pushed it out of the hole... then it was a long slow push to the tree line.

Another time to wish for the days when dynomite did so much work.