Lift Arm leveling box for 3200

/ Lift Arm leveling box for 3200 #1  

widefat

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3200 Husq GT52XLS Husqvarna LC121P Husq 455 Rancher Stihl FS90 Stihl MS170 99 Ram 1500
I searched the forum but did not find an answer, and have not found anything online yet.
Seems odd - I cant be the only person to want to do this.
Anyway....

I would like to replace the stock adjustable lift arm on my L3200 with a crank lift box leveler.
I have found several online, but none specifically listed as compatible.
Unless someone here has done it, I suppose my next step is to get off my lazy bum and measure/search specs to find a good fit. Or maybe call Messicks. Or take out a loan and visit my Kubota dealer.

Sources?

TIA~!

/ Lift Arm leveling box for 3200 #2  
Oh I wish they did and Ive search many times in the past but cant find one that I believe would fit without modifications.
Before I switched to Kubota I had Fords in the past and I miss that crank lift arm assy.
I did however order a new tractor L2501 over two weeks ago (yet to be delivered) and I added the deluxe RH lift arm that I believe comes standard with the larger tractors L-Grand series.
Its not a crank but its design is more desirable for me. They cost around 200.00 to 250.00
Good luck I hope you find something that will work.
You cant see it very good here but it has a square stock that you slide up, then turn, and then lower back down on two guide pins.
Screenshot: ⁨untitled - l6.pdf

/ Lift Arm leveling box for 3200 #3  
I don’t like the Grand L box style adjuster. My previous L3410 came with the crank style, which I prefer. FYI, the Kubota crank style (assuming it would fit) is prohibitively expensive OEM. When I looked a couple of years ago the parts required were in the $700.00 ballpark.

/ Lift Arm leveling box for 3200 #5  
I searched the forum but did not find an answer, and have not found anything online yet.
Seems odd - I cant be the only person to want to do this.
Anyway....

I would like to replace the stock adjustable lift arm on my L3200 with a crank lift box leveler.
I have found several online, but none specifically listed as compatible.
Unless someone here has done it, I suppose my next step is to get off my lazy bum and measure/search specs to find a good fit. Or maybe call Messicks. Or take out a loan and visit my Kubota dealer.

Sources?

TIA~!

Being a Ford owner, I cannot offer any recommendation for a Kubota.
I replaced the crank style leveling box on my Ford 1920 with an aftermarket unit.
I measured the old leveler, and shopped for a generic replacement.
Found one, and it works great.
Seems as though you might be able to do the same, but perhaps with some modification.

Last edited:
   / Lift Arm leveling box for 3200 #6