lift cap of LA680 on L3600

/ lift cap of LA680 on L3600 #11  
Yep. Ever hit a bump with a load? Lifting a load without moving is probably the easiest thing your tractor does all day.

And only once do you come down a gravel hill in 2W with a heavy load in the front... :)

/ lift cap of LA680 on L3600 #12  
And only once do you come down a gravel hill in 2W with a heavy load in the front... :)
Doesn't need to be a heavy load... had a 200lbs gate on the forks of my L3200 (1,200lbs loader lift rating). 2wd & no 3pt ballast because it was just a light gate. Drive down the light grassy slope to the back of the barn. Cue skid marks on the grass & tractor seat, then pallet fork size holes in the tin on the barn.

/ lift cap of LA680 on L3600 #13  
Doesn't need to be a heavy load... had a 200lbs gate on the forks of my L3200 (1,200lbs loader lift rating). 2wd & no 3pt ballast because it was just a light gate. Drive down the light grassy slope to the back of the barn. Cue skid marks on the grass & tractor seat, then pallet fork size holes in the tin on the barn.

Funny about the skid marks:laughing: , but at least nobody got killed

/ lift cap of LA680 on L3600 #14  
PETER,
Fallon did not specifically say no one was skewered, believe he just avoided that reference altogether :tractor:

/ lift cap of LA680 on L3600 #15  
PETER,
Fallon did not specifically say no one was skewered, believe he just avoided that reference altogether :tractor:

I know , The barn can be fixed , The skid mark comment is funny ..... and nobody got killed is just an expression:)