Lighting upgrades,show them off please!

/ Lighting upgrades,show them off please! #1  

71 RAT

Tractor
FORD 821
Hello all
I was reticently cleaning up after a snow storm, it was dark by the time I finished. Really need to put some lights on my old girl! The loader is pretty close to the sheet metal, so that's not a great spot. She's not a show piece, but i'd like something that looks somewhat period correct. Probably will go LED. She get used in the woods so can't be hanging out, they'll torn off. Really should build a roll bar, that would be a good place, haven't got to that!
Any ideas will be much appreciated, probably for others too!

!958 Ford 821 Ford loader Kelly backhoe Sherman OU 12 volt conversion Petronix Ignition OFA Tapio 11 Chains
Gramp bought in the early 60's, used ride on his lap when I was little, learned to drive at 11 couldn't reach the pedals before

/ Lighting upgrades,show them off please!
Here's a picture, My Be get some wheels turning!:scratchchin:

Attachments

• IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 123
   / Lighting upgrades,show them off please! #3  
Nice looking 821. Cant show you an example, but mounting lights up high on the loader crossbar just in front of the steering wheel will be in a useable position. Any lower mounting and the bucket will block them when in a safe low position to drive around.

/ Lighting upgrades,show them off please! #4  
1/4" hole in loader frame and mount lights on outside lighting up bucket corners.
20141206_122617.jpg