Lights on toolcat

/ Lights on toolcat #1  

Mudninja

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600
So on my recently acquired 2007 Toolcat, I have not been able to determine how to turn on the lights that are along the sunvisor above the windshield nor the rear work lights at the top of the rear glass. There is one switch on the computer display in the center of the dash marked with a light symbol. When I push it, the front lights above the front quarter fenders below windshield come on along with the dash lights, but nothing else. Is there another switch I am missing somewhere? I've looked all through the maintenance/user manual and the service manual but no mention of how to turn them on. Can anyone share how they turn theirs on. Thanks.

/ Lights on toolcat #2  
On later toolcats, the switch you are pushing only turns on the lights while the switch behind the steering wheel determines which set of lights are being turned on.

/ Lights on toolcat
Thank you!! I will have to look and see if I can find a switch behind the steering wheel. Haven't noticed that one. If it is there, I am going to feel pretty stupid for not seeing it. I know the key is back there.

/ Lights on toolcat #4  
Light mode switch is to the right side of the steering wheel on the dash. Choose the mode then push the lights on switch on the controller.

/ Lights on toolcat #5  
Thank you!! I will have to look and see if I can find a switch behind the steering wheel. Haven't noticed that one. If it is there, I am going to feel pretty stupid for not seeing it. I know the key is back there.
Ha!...I'm still learning where stuff is and how to use everything on my 'cat. 🤷‍♂️

/ Lights on toolcat
@ruffdog was right. How in the world did I miss all those?????? Unfortunately, none of them seem to have any change on the lights. Only the ones on the fenders is all that will come on. Looks like I have some trouble shooting to do.

Attachments

• switch.JPG
    switch.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 104
   / Lights on toolcat #7  
in your picture the lower left switch changes the headlights to the ones above windshield, it also adds the rear when switched the other direction

/ Lights on toolcat
@laurencen I must have something amiss as there is nothing that happens when I switch it over. That helps knowing the original intent so I will check it out and see what's up. Appreciate everyone's help.

/ Lights on toolcat #9  
might be worth popping the switch out and check the switch, I had a switch that went bad on my series A model, felt right but not moving the contact inside

/ Lights on toolcat #10  
On my toolcat, that is a 3 position switch. All the way to the right has the front fender lights on. Middle has the lights above the windshield on. The left position then adds the rear top lights.