Liking the CK30

/ Liking the CK30 #11  
Was probably temporary Don, it worked for me last night. </font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now that appears to be really useful and as I get older, very welcome.
Anybody have any experience with these or something similar? I think I'd get much more use from this system than the quick attach for FEL bucket. )</font>
I put Pat's EZ change on my tractor after reading many posts that complained about the other types of hitches that wouldn't always fit every implement. With the Pat's, you still have to hook up the top link, and PTO if using one, but it's much easier hooking up the lift arms. John

/ Liking the CK30 #12  
The problem with the link is that a period was inserted after the .com part. The person who wrote the e-mail must have put the period there and the forum hyperlinked the URL and period.

/ Liking the CK30 #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The problem with the link is that a period was inserted after the .com part. The person who wrote the e-mail must have put the period there and the forum hyperlinked the URL and period. )</font>
You're right JayC, and I confused this link with one about a quick attach loader plate. John

/ Liking the CK30
Yep, the pesky period behaved differently in the original email. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I have to say, the little video presentation at the Freedom site made it look easy. Unfortunately, such luxury is outside my budget. I wish there was a similar video showing how Pat's system works.
I tried looking at the JD imatch system for comparison, but couldn't find a link that showed anything./forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Are there any other 3ph "easy" systems out there worthy of a look?
David

/ Liking the CK30
I emailed ATI and asked about their Tach-All for the KL130. Here is except from their reply:
<font color="blue">
In short, I have no information on this new KL130 loader...yet. But,
the loader's specifications appear as though the Tach-All quick attach
should be compatible with the loader's performance capabilities.

ATI Corporation would be happy to pursue the creation of a Tach-All quick
attach for that loader. Have your dealer give us a call and we can quote
pricing and delivery times.

Yours truly,

Jack Herr
ATI Corporation
New Holland, PA
1-800-342-0905
sales@preseeder.com
</font>

I did forward the email to my dealer, but being in GA, I don't expect that to be very helpful.

If anyone wants to see what was written before the ..., I can emai it to you.

David

/ Liking the CK30 #16  
John I had a set of Pat's EZ change on my old tractor. I tried to use them on the CK30. The CK30's lower 3pt arms are just enough longer that I am going to have to get new PTO shafts. I am going to try to swap out the shafts starting with the shortest. Remove that one and see if I can use the next longer one in it's place. With a little luck I won''t have to buy to many shafts. BUT I WILL use Pat's EZ change. They make hooking up a breeze. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al

/ Liking the CK30 #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( BUT I WILL use Pat's EZ change. They make hooking up a breeze. )</font>
At first I thought, "Well, I wouldn't buy Pat's again." Hoever, now I wouldn't want to do without it. It has been SO easy to hook up even when something's a little narrower, I just have to loosen the sway chains a little or tighten a little and it's there. Did I say earlier that I had to get another shaft for my CK20 also? I think it's because the original shaft was cut almost too short to begin with though. John

/ Liking the CK30
I received a followup email from ATI today - excepts:
  <font color="blue">
Following up on your request for a quick attach for the KL130 Kioti loader, I had another dealer (from PA) request its availability.  The dealer gave me some basic measurements for the bucket and a Tach-All quick attach should fit without too much difficulty.
    The lead time on the first unit will likely be about 4 weeks.  A bucket must be tracked down for us to make drawings, jigs, and patterns...
</font>

Sounds promising,
David

/ Liking the CK30 #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I received a followup email from ATI today - excepts:
)</font>
A lot of people will need to thank you for getting this on the ball Sodamo. I think it's great you've gone to this trouble and it sure DOES sound promising. Do you have any idea what they're going to be charging for the quick attach? John

/ Liking the CK30
Here's a pic of one of those larger machines doing some prep work last week.

Attachments

• 491939-DNS1.jpg
    491939-DNS1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 168