Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #1  

Username Taken

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST
I'm trying to find a hand cranked adjustable side link for my CX2510HST. Looks something like this (I think)

1663946817032.png

If anybody has bought one for their CX2510 and it works, can you please tell me what you bought? I would appreciate it.

Thanks

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #3  
Not sure why you haven’t checked with Kioti….🤷

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #4  
Have you tried measure your current one, fully collapsed and fully extended, then search on places like Tractor Supply, AgriStore USA, etc ?

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please
Have you tried measure your current one, fully collapsed and fully extended, then search on places like Tractor Supply, AgriStore USA, etc ?
Thank you.

Was interested more in whether it will connect to existing points.

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #6  
You’ve lost me now…not sure what the heck you’re trying to do. 🤷

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #7  
Thank you.

Was interested more in whether it will connect to existing points.
So you need to find one online that matches what you're looking for, hope they list the hole sizes on the specs and then compare with the hole sizes on your current side link.

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #8  
You’ve lost me now…not sure what the heck you’re trying to do. 🤷
Looks like the OP is just trying to find one those crank level style side links to replace the current turnbuckle style one and Kioti probably won't offer than on that size of tractor.

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please
Looks like the OP is just trying to find one those crank level style side links to replace the current turnbuckle style one and Kioti probably won't offer than on that size of tractor.
Yes! Thank you.

I readily admit I'm a rookie. Maybe it's really simple. Don't know.

/ Little Help Finding a Hand-Cranked Adjustable Side Link for my CX2510, Please #10  
Ok, I see why now. Why didn’t you say that in the first place? 😉 I wasn’t aware of the type used on the CX2510. I’m sure that your dealer would be able to help you. It would mean a parts sale if they could match it up…