Little to NO Tractors

/ Little to NO Tractors #21  
Hey King Phillip (5030) do they lay out that red carpet for ya at the dealer??
”King Phillip” good analogy.
Only if he brings his “thunder gun” lol

/ Little to NO Tractors #22  
I have been shopping for 6 months. I also run into some dealers not updating their websites in a timely manner.
My dealer don't even have a website and don't need one. After 30+ years in business and mostly with the same crew, word of mouth and repeat customers, he has all the business he wants.

/ Little to NO Tractors #23  
In “normal” times, yes. But times aren’t normal. I ended up buying from an adjacent state dealer after giving my local dealer six months to find me a tractor. Then after buying, a month later m local dealer called and said he was getting in the the model I wanted. I told him that I had already bought one because I jumped on anything available in the region. He said he understood these are crazy times, and he would he glad to sell me parts, service, and implements in the future. I said he would surely get some of my business.
My dealer gets ALL my business I cannot do on the farm myself, always has and I bought my second M9 (open station) from another dealer (not Kubota) used after of course I did my due diligence. As a rule I don't buy used tractors especially but I looked this one over carefully (on a Sunday when no one was around and took my key with me (all M9's take the same start key) So I knew before hand what it was about and what issues it had and my dealer treats it just like the other one I bought from him direct. No issue, no back of the line no hesitation, nothing. In fact, I had the 'other dealer' deliver it to my dealer and told them to go through it and fix any and all issues, which they did. Cost me just under 5 grand in labor and parts but when it was finished, it was 100% which is exactly how I wanted it to be. Here it is btw.. You'd never know it was a 2002 model...

Attachments

• 100_0013 (1).JPG
    100_0013 (1).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
   / Little to NO Tractors #24  
My dealer don't even have a website and don't need one. After 30+ years in business and mostly with the same crew, word of mouth and repeat customers, he has all the business he wants.
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: To funny you really want us to believe that your dealer does not have a website this day in age.In case you have memory lapse from your previous posts you stated Carleton farm supply of Monroe mi was your kubota dealer.And yes mr.5030 they do have a website.Amazing how these little white lies bite you in the Butt..:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
   / Little to NO Tractors #25  
I appreciate a dealer having a website. I want to know what they have in stock. I want to be able to do some research. Once I know I am truely interested in that model, or if I have additional questions, I'll make an appt. and go in.

/ Little to NO Tractors #26  
I laugh everytime I go by the local JD dealer. They got about 5 or 6 tractors on display. A few miles away at my Mahindra dealer, they probably got over 100 tractors. Tractors everywhere. J5 Tractor has 3 branches within 2 hours drive. They did have 4, but for some reason, one closed.
hugs, Brandi

/ Little to NO Tractors #27  
My poor dealer doesn't have any tractors. The problem seem to be: loaders aren't coming from KMW, tires and wheels aren't coming from the supplier.
What's worse is, they receive tractors based on a quota. If they meet the quota and above, next year they get more tractors. But, you can't make your quota when there aren't any tractors on the lot. The service department is the only thing keeping them from going under right now.

/ Little to NO Tractors #28  
It's always intereresting to me to watch how the different shops deal with whatever type of downturn is happening at the moment. There's always something becoming less popular or less available - and something else more so.

I think that's the way business is supposed to work.

/ Little to NO Tractors #29  
We're starting to get more of what we ordered. Last two weeks we've gotten 15 out of the 50 we ordered.