Live PTO vs. Independent

/ Live PTO vs. Independent #11  
I would ask the dealer for a quote on the SE upgrades (time and materials) as I bet they cost a lot more then $2k to add after the fact.

From memory here's what the SE has:

Better seat
Mirrors
Better 3 point arms
Tilt steering
Linked pedal

I know there's more.

Yes there is; Inner air filter, rear remotes, independent pto, cruise, auto pto, adjustable links, and don't forget the "huge" tool box.....

/ Live PTO vs. Independent #13  
I have a CK4010 HST. This was in 2016 and I really love it a ton but....... if the SE model would have been available at that time, knowing what I know now, I definitely would have gotten the SE. It comes with dual rear hydraulics that I added which cost around 1k, rear extensible links and lateral adjustments with a pins on the the 3 point, which alone cost any additional 1K , so there is the 2k in additional costs. The SE comes with the live PTO, an extra hydralic cooler, cruise control. tilted steering wheel and other features. The additional stuff on the SE are things that you will wish you have at some point. I would advise anyone to get the SE model in the CK series. It is well worth the extra up front dough.