LK 3054 clutch replacement

/ LK 3054 clutch replacement #11  
Thanks patches. I'm going to put this thing back together tomorrow. I need to know some of the torque values for the four bolts on the input shaft to the transmission, the flywheel bolts and the bolts holding dual stage clutch assembly together.
Torque for the flywheel bolts (M12) is 72 - 79 lb/ft. The torque value for the (4 M10) bolts for the cover retaining the oil seal is 41lb/ft;{ this seems excessive to me but that is what my manual says.} I cannot find any torque values for the clutch assembly.???

/ LK 3054 clutch replacement #12  
Not sure why people put so much credence on YT video's. Most are loaded with poor information and bad advice,
YT has helped me in the past with things that are obvious to professionals but not to amateurs like me. YT has also helped me with directions translated from Chinese to Slobovian to Japanese then to Korean and back to English...... By a Persian-speaking college kid.

"Of course, you have to flip the frabbersnat over and turn the reltney 180 degrees then insert it and rotate it counter-clockwise to get it to install correctly. Everybody knows that!"

/ LK 3054 clutch replacement
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I got it all back together and it works great. Hardest part was ensuring both halves of the tractor were sitting at the correct angle while pushing and pulling the halves together. Used a couple of ratchet straps on each side of the tractor to close that last inch. Nothing to terribly tight. Just used the straps to nudge the halves together. I need to find the two side panels that fit under the hood and a front grill to keep the battery from falling out the front.

Now on to rebuilding the leaking hydraulic cylinders on the FEL. Any suggestions on where to buy the seal kit for a KL 128 FEL? Anyone else completed this task?

/ LK 3054 clutch replacement #14  
Now on to rebuilding the leaking hydraulic cylinders on the FEL. Any suggestions on where to buy the seal kit for a KL 128 FEL? Anyone else completed this task?
I had to have one of the cylinders rebuilt on my FEL, I just got the kit from the dealer. Surprisingly, they had the best price.