Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines

/ Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines #1  

Hazel

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra Emax 20S HST
I have a 2021 Mahindra Emax20S HST.

The loader arm on the right is lower than the left arm so when I lower the loader one side of the bucket touches the ground first.
Can I swap the Hydraulic lines from the Bucket to the loader as a test?

Thank,
Rick

/ Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines #2  
Could be air pressure in the tires not the same making it not level, tweaked one of the loader arms. loosen the loader mounts and readjust the loader. Or just leave it alone like I did....

/ Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines #3  
Does the loader lift evenly when there is a load in the bucket? If yes then both lift cylinders are working correctly and swapping lines would make no difference.

If loader also lifts crookedly the side not lifting potentially has a leaking cylinder which could allow one side of the loader to droop.

/ Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines #4  
The level of the rear tires will determine the level of the tractor and the loader. I.e. if the left side rear tire is low or in a dip, the tractor and loader will tilt to the left. The front axle is on a center pivot so it does not matter.

If the loader is tilted relative to the rear end, it's probably bent. It's easy to do by lifting something heavy with one side. In most CUT loader designs there's just one tube that keeps the two sides of the loader aligned, and in some it's not all that strong.

/ Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines #5  
There are a few videos on YouTube which show how to bend things back true. Some make more sense than others.

/ Loader/Bucket Hydraulic lines
I apologize for the delay responding…
The tire pressure is good, I also checked the rear tire diameter and the left rear tire was bigger.
The dealer took care of the issue and replaced the tire. Under the floor board I found three metal Hydraulic lines that connect to three hoses that go to the joy stick, and one was weeping. The dealer correct that also. I’m wondering at this point if there could be air in the hydraulic system.