loader drop down/KIOTI

/ loader drop down/KIOTI #1  

rsfire

Tractor
LB1913, DK35SE
On my DK35SE the loader drops about 4 inches whenever I use the up/down control. Dealer changed loader control (after 21/2 month wait for parts) but did not fix. Then he changed O rings in up/dwn cylinders but did not fix. What to do next?

/ loader drop down/KIOTI #2  
Sounds like you are not getting enough flow, What direction is the screw in directional block? And you would get a better response if you posted in the Kioti forum.

/ loader drop down/KIOTI #3  
rsfire,

Are you saying that when you first move the levers, that the lift arms or bucket moves down? There are built in check valves to prevent the cylinders from moving when shifting the levers, but if he changed out the valve, ??? but then again, did he actually change out the valve. Did it look like a new valve? In any case, he should have tested it out after changing. Did you test it at the repair shop/distributor?

If the spools are good and tight , you should be in hydraulic lock, no where for the fluid to go. If you don't like it that way, make the service manager/technician come out and fix it.

/ loader drop down/KIOTI #4  
We definitely need more info to help you...As JJ said the are "load checks" in the valve that prevent movement of the cylinders when the joystick is first moved...

Welcome to TBN:D

/ loader drop down/KIOTI #5  
My vote is on the load checks...

Mike