Loader makes everything easier!!!

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #11  
Sure does! Mower had a blown motor, looked decent but it was junk. Time to clean up around the shed in preparation to rebuild it. This was last year I believe. Lots of junk left laying around when we bought as vacant land. I still find stuff in the weeds!

Edit, the mower was placed into the back of my old black Toyota in the background of the second pic. 240k miles or so and it finally gave up the ghost. Still need to haul it off to the scrapyard.

Attachments

• image-1581554444.jpg
    image-1581554444.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1221893603.jpg
    image-1221893603.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 89
   / Loader makes everything easier!!! #13  
A loader and bucket is indispensable, but I've also found the QA with forks is equally so. Heck, I might actually use the forks more than the bucket.

When I bought my L3800 a few years back, I chose not to get the quick attach option (against the advice of the TBN brain trust). I just couldn't see why I would ever need to remove the bucket. Then I decided I might want to move round bales, so I modified my FEL for QA and bought a Titan forks/bale spear combo. Man, I use the forks all the time for loading things on/off my flatbed, moving things around the property etc.

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #14  
Sure does Eddie :thumbsup: and ones muscles and bones will thank you.

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #15  
Only thing that makes a loader better for this type of chore is a helper so I can stay in the seat...!

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #16  
Hmmm, my wife or my FEL?
Oh wait. Me bad, the FEL doesn’t cook, clean house, or make love.
However, the FEL, a third function hydraulic valve, and grapple. PRICELESS

Edit: scratch the make love thing, but her minding the pill box keeps me mindful of what day it is.

B. John