Loaned tractor to daughter.

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #11  
I really don’t have any issues loaning a responsible family member or friend anything I own. Been doing it for years with no I’ll effects. If they break it, we can figure out who will fix it. It brings me some happiness helping others.

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #12  
I really don’t have any issues loaning a responsible family member or friend anything I own. Been doing it for years with no I’ll effects. If they break it, we can figure out who will fix it. It brings me some happiness helping others.
I like your attitude. Loaning things out is a gift. Does anyone near us have a compact tractor I can barrow? 😁

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #15  
A have a good friend that borrowed a Kubota TLB to dig out his septic lines from one of his pals.
He got it stuck in the mud until it high centered, then burnt out the clutch trying to get it out.
I asked him why he didn't use the backhoe or loader to push himself out, all he did was shrug his shoulders.
The repair bill was over $2500. He could of hired the work done for that price!

After all the tractor repairs I have done in my life, I don't loan my machines out to anyone.

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #16  
So we do not have children & my neighbors have their own tractors (although we do share implements from time to time)... but I have helped (loaned) many of my family members with the use of our tractor... only stipulation is I come with it...

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #17  
My kids only. I usually deliver it and visit with my grandkids. :)

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #18  
Before they were out of sight my wife was wanting to move something around in the yard that was too heavy to carry.

We live on a 1.1 acre lot. How much use can a 22-hp 2,000+pound tractor be? Well, enough that we have put two projects on hold. We are retired and can put off jobs. Our daughter is out of school for the summer and son in law had a few days off and they needed the tractor to get yard work done. So it is wheelbarrow and shovel time for me for at least another week. Not only my projects are on hold but three of my (tractor less) neighbors have jobs they need done that only can be done with a small tractor. We have used the little brute nearly every day for the past month or so. I foresee much seat time when the little Kioti gets home.

For now I am suffering from T.S.A. (Tractor Separation Anxiety)
polyaspartic flooring toronto
RSKY
It sounds like you have been heavily relying on your tractor for various projects and yard work, and its absence has created a delay in completing those tasks. A 22-hp tractor can be quite versatile and useful for a range of jobs on a 1.1 acre lot. Tractors of that size and power can handle tasks such as mowing large areas of grass, tilling the soil for gardening, moving heavy objects, grading driveways or paths, and even hauling materials. They provide efficiency and ease in completing tasks that would otherwise be time-consuming or labor-intensive. Experiencing "Tractor Separation Anxiety" is understandable, especially when you have become accustomed to using the tractor for your projects and witnessing the convenience it brings. However, in the meantime, utilizing traditional tools like wheelbarrows and shovels can still get the job done, albeit with a bit more physical effort. Once the tractor returns, you'll be able to resume your projects and assist your neighbors with their tasks as well. Enjoy the seat time and the efficiency that your tractor provides in completing various projects around your property.

/ Loaned tractor to daughter.
I would be hesitant, no adamantly opposed to lending my tractor.
Generally people that borrow a tractor don't know how to use or care for one.
I hope you get it back undamaged.

Oh they both know how to use it. When son in law was between jobs and helped me several times. Daughter can also drive it. She is very slow and cautious. I do not loan out many things to people other than close family. Usually tractor comes with an operator if somebody needs something done.

RSKY

/ Loaned tractor to daughter. #20  
I’ve borrowed equipment from family and I still do for that matter. I’ll loan equipment to responsible users as long as I have a decent idea of the job they’re doing.