Tiller Long Tiller parts dealer

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #11  
Not available. Even salvage yards cleaned out when steel was high. Ken Sweet

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #12  
Thanks for trying......

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #13  
I have a LONG 1537 Tiller that may I have scrapped, that has usable parts left on it. The Ring and Pinion set stripped out on this one, but all other parts are in good shape. If it will help anyone else, feel free to give me a call at 806-681-2835 and I will be more than happy to work something out.

UNLESS.... someone has a set of ring and pinion gears that they took out of their Model 1537, that I could buy from them, then I would look at rebuilding mine.

I work evenings, so I am not usually awak untill after noon CST.

Thanks in advance...

Gene

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #14  
I have a LONG 1537 Tiller that may I have scrapped, that has usable parts left on it. The Ring and Pinion set stripped out on this one, but all other parts are in good shape. If it will help anyone else, feel free to give me a call at 806-681-2835 and I will be more than happy to work something out.

UNLESS.... someone has a set of ring and pinion gears that they took out of their Model 1537, that I could buy from them, then I would look at rebuilding mine.

I work evenings, so I am not usually awak untill after noon CST.

Thanks in advance...

Gene

Gene, Does your tiller look like this one? This is the old style that has more parts available, than the newer style. Ken Sweet

Attachments

• Longtiller.jpg
    Longtiller.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 904
   / Long Tiller parts dealer #15  
There are plenty of those Long tillers still running out there. I know because my Tillermaxx website sold over 1400 Long tiller tines last year and we have sold over a 1000 Long tiller tines already this year.

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #16  
Yes sir, that is exactly what mine lpols like.

Gene

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #17  
I had sebt several emails to places where I was hoping they might carry the parts for the LONG 1537. One of the places I emailed was Baltmatic and this is the response I got from them...

"Dear Sir,
LONG MFC is no more is in operation and I do not think somebody have taken over their parts operation.

Many of the gear-box components used in our BALTIMATIC rotortillers are interchangeable with the LONG tiller.

It is however not all parts and the gear-set you appear to be needing is not one of them.

We have added most of the LONG parts to our US parts depo.

Currently I do know however that the gear-set you are looking for at sold out.

We are currently preparing an airfreight shipment to our parts depo wherein
also the LONG GEAR set are going to be included.

We expect to have our shipment to our parts depo being going out next week.

You can contact our US parts depo and make a reservation of the gear-set.

Ag Equipment USA
Nashville TN
Ph # 615-793-8452
Fax # 615-793-8449
Keith Pirtle for parts - kpirtle@ourcoop.com

regs

Baltic - Denmark"

/ Long Tiller parts dealer
I have since discovered that yes it is a Baltic model..Although it's blue and says Long.

jIGBuilder: I'm in Batesville

I'm needing the large bevel gear that is on the main shaft

SEES: Sounds like mine may not benefit from those parts???

Thanks for your help.

Keep the info coming!

Reviving old situtation. I never did fix this tiller, shame too, it's just sitting there. I had found one source for the ring gear ($600+), not worth it. :(

I'm all ears if anyone has any thoughts on this still.

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #19  
I usually can provide tines, ring gear and pinions for the 1537 and 1542 Long tillers. Ken Sweet

/ Long Tiller parts dealer #20  
Gene , I will check on mine and give you a call.