Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #151  
Nobody said anything about being at the top of the list. It's about getting ON the list.
I've never had that issue but again, it's all up to a particular dealer. Keep in mind that 95% of dealers are independent businessmen and as such can decide. Very few dealers are company stores.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #152  
I've never had that issue but again, it's all up to a particular dealer. Keep in mind that 95% of dealers are independent businessmen and as such can decide. Very few dealers are company stores.
Every dealer has a binding contract with each manufacturer whose wholegoods they sell. Choosing when to do warranty work is the dealer's prerogative. Choosing whether to do it is almost universally not. That is my point, no more no less.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #153  
Yes, instead of worrying about where they bought their last tractor, maybe he should focus more on where they will buy their next one.
But hey, he's got his principles...
That's what these guys don't seem to get.
The problem with ANY warranty repair is the company (not the dealer) sets the time and billed cost of the repair.

If I was a dealer, I would also be hesitant to repair a non purchased unit under warranty because it's usually a screw job for the dealer.
Are we just talking warranty repairs here? This guy seems to be shucking off all repairs for non-customers, even those he could bill full rate for.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #154  
I wonder if there is ever a case where the "Flat Rate Manual" gives a 2 hour rate and the job actually only takes a few minutes?
:unsure:
Nah... probably not...
Using a flat rate manual, a good mechanic, in a 40 hr week, should clock 60 hrs.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #155  
That's what these guys don't seem to get.

Are we just talking warranty repairs here? This guy seems to be shucking off all repairs for non-customers, even those he could bill full rate for.
My comments are strictly related to the warranty side. He does seem to be refusing customer paid repairs as well which is certainly his right however we view that policy.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #156  
Hi All,

First post here (I tried searching this but could not find any post)

what does everyone think about the new tractors?

This thread sure has gone off topic... (too bad that happens so often)

Anyone have add'l replies to THE ORIGINAL QUESTION?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #159  
I guess you are another one who needs to be educated. lol

YES, Kubota does sell rebadged tractors...

SR
Why do you keep insisting on this without being able to tell us which ones, and who makes them for kubota?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #160  
Why do you keep insisting on this without being able to tell us which ones, and who makes them for kubota?
Have you read all of this thread?

It's already been stated several times, AND maybe the self anointed Kubota "experts" in here, should have to look it up for themselves!

SR