Buying Advice Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710

/ Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710
   / Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710 #22  
Thanks for the reply and suggestion . I talked to Chia and the hitch on the 1710 there is gone. Man - I am even more sick about not winning that Ebay hitch now. :duh:

Don't be sick. there are plenty around - it is jsut a matter fo finding them. keep asking and you will be fine.

/ Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710 #23  
Get some telescoping stabilizers instead of the turnbuckles. Way better setup. Also would be nice to be able to get extendable lift arms. Since you're replacing it and all...

Just looked at prices for new... OUCH.

Maybe a call to these guys will help:

3 point Hitch Kits for Compact Tractors

/ Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710 #24  
Get some telescoping stabilizers instead of the turnbuckles. Way better setup. Also would be nice to be able to get extendable lift arms. Since you're replacing it and all...

Just looked at prices for new... OUCH.

Maybe a call to these guys will help:

3 point Hitch Kits for Compact Tractors

I think it would make sense to call them. Their prices for a full kit look reasonable. Have the dimensions in a previous post handy.

Telescoping stabilizers instead of the turnbuckles and extendable lift arms are really nice if they have them, but not a deal breaker.

I think it would make sense to call them. Their prices for a full kit look reasonable. Have the dimensions in a previous post handy.

Telescoping stabilizers instead of the turnbuckles and extendable lift arms are really nice if they have them, but not a deal breaker.

Talked to Melvin and they have an original hitch from a 1710. I paid $275 for it. $50 shipping. Still havn't gotten over the sting on missing the other one on Ebay but at least this one is not $400-$500.

Thanks again for the resources, suggestions and talking me thru it guys and gals!

/ Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710 #26  
Congrats on finding one. I think that price is more than fair for original equipment.

Congrats on finding one. I think that price is more than fair for original equipment.

Tip of the hat to you for the website! Very much appreciated!

/ Looking for a 3 pt hitch for my new to me 1710 #28  
Tip of the hat to you for the website! Very much appreciated!

No probs. I've gotten a lot more than I've given here. Glad it worked out.